"It's miserable and magical - oh yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time uh uh
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time uh uh
I don't know about you but im feeling 22
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me but I bet you want to
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22..."
Day #23 felt like it needed a theme song, and sometimes...
you just really, REALLY, really gotta break out the T. Swift.
So I stole one from Day #22 - of which, was a day, that got partially skipped... because we went to a Family Beach Bash for my Husband's work/shop, and I paid no nevermind to make-up. Sorry. Just a no point/no nonsense girl when it comes to my mermaid-like self and water.
But, My PINspiration was simple, and the follow-through was just as easy!
Our roomie even told my Husband "Dude... only your wife can make UNDERWEAR look like appropriate beach attire. She's so weird..." lol. And it's true. I really am wearing underwear... for a shirt! It's my 18/19th cen. corset cover for underneath my 1914 tea gown, and my 1830 Ballgown!
For today, however, now that I think about it -- I went with a very Swift inspired, smokey eye.
I've never done anything this hardcore/heavy in my life - not even on my "scene" day.
But, I decided to try it... and I love it!
Since it is rather intense for me, I decided to keep my hair and clothing simple - to let the eyes really SHINE! I went with an easy tousled look using my natural waves, my paddle brush, and my fingers to rough it up (though you can't really tell in these pics)... and I kept it girly and chic for today's Pin-board look.
Today's closet steals include: jeans similar to the dark wash ones shown- given to me by my Mother-in-Love, along with a sweet ruffled/floral tank (12$) and glitzed out taupe cardi (10$) bought on sale at JCP/Dillard's & Ross with my Oma last year while on a shopping day - taking a break and treating ourselves to some much deserved pretties.
All the while, watching Devil Wears Prada... And, in light of that, it's a no shoes/purse sorta day!
What're you up to this fine Sunday?
- A Beer Budget Fashionista






Your eyes are really INTENSE with this style but I actually like it!
ReplyDelete