Friday, August 23, 2013

Day #21

And counting...
 
Today is an early morning for me, because I couldn't sleep last night,  and so -it  makes for a lazy day. (But it was also the Little Prince's birthday yesterday, so I'm excited!!!) My hair, hanks to yesterdays headband style, has a gorgeous wave to it. 
 
 
Easy eyeliner/mascara/chapstick for mah face. (Hey! it counts!!!)
 
 
I've decided on just lounging clothes since I usually don't get "dressed" until after my icky, ladies-don't-sweat-they-glisten physical therapy... But, today I have a medical appt. too, so probably just be in a lounging chic style all day. But hey, add an olive cargo jacket, scarf, and heels? I'm good!
 
 
I may add Hot RED lipstick to match my nails and pull the look together!
 
 
My shirt is from a Wal-Mart 5 pack for like 10$... gotta love 2$/e. basics! And my jeans are hand-me downs from a friend of my brothers - Rog outgrew his skinnies... Silly boys! My necklace was a gift from my husband, and I just went with the same pearl earrings from yesterday - which were another gift, but passed down from my Beautiful Mother.
 
What's in the style pages for you today?!?
 
-- A HOT, lazy day jonesing, Beer Budget Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment