Only the morning can decide for me.
I haven't been to church, except for a handful of times, since I've been married. But, since my car is dead and my hubby ok'd it, my parents are giving me a ride... which is why it makes absolutely no sense at all as to why I am STILL awake when I have to be ready to leave in EIGHT hours!
That's an hour for my hair and make-up: I've decided on a quick smokey eye, and a messy top knot to K.I.S.S, and 7 hours to sleep...
Loving the age old YSL trick to the smokey eye below - a gold "thumbprint" right in the middle of the lid.
Loving the age old YSL trick to the smokey eye below - a gold "thumbprint" right in the middle of the lid.
(Oh whatever... I'm going to bed, since my hubby is. lol... I'll explain the rest in the morning!)
Ok, so I changed my mind and went for a messy & sweet rocker pony....
But, I made my clothing choice... finally....
right before falling asleep.
And, it was definitely the right choice for the day!
I feel good, I feel pretty...
...and I even ended up feeling a little bit "editorial".
I even got a few comments on what a model I looked like! Hopefully tomorrow I can get a photo of my Rocker Chic outfit to edit into the post... today I am just not in the outfit photo mood... *sigh* But it was adorable with my AC/DC metallic, hand cut fringe shirt, and a sexy purple pencil skirt.
Promise!
-- A struggling, but confident, Beer Budget Fashionista







Okay Miss Victoria!! You are one AMAZING gal!! :-) I do believe this is my first time commenting on a blog!! In fact I don't mean to sound stupid, but I am totally not sure:
ReplyDeleteWhat a BLOG is
How to use one
How to locate one
How do you go about starting one!!
Well you get the idea!! I'm just a grandma learning how to become a SOCIAL MEDIA QUEEN!! Hahaha
Heck I wasn't even on Facebook until
Okie dokie....I hit the wrong button!! So I just began Facebook in April. I am still learning!! I want to learn how to use INSTAGRAM!! Maybe there is a blog out there to help me???
ReplyDeleteAlright sweetie...keep up the good work. You are so amazing! I look forward to seeing what this BLOG is about!!
I liked the tee tucked into the long purple pencil skirt that you wore to church this week. Your shoes and belt were cute, too! I love the compliments you get from everyone including the elderly ladies about your fashion style. It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteAweee <3 Thank you momma!!!
ReplyDeleteseventy four% 카지노사이트 RTP
ReplyDelete