Thursday, August 22, 2013

Another one down, and another one down...

Another day bites the dust!
 
Today makes Day # 20. And I am still making it...
Today's "Tres Chic Wardrobe" PIN-spiration was a simple one. I chose the look to the right for today, but I also wanted to show you (left) an easy fall day option as well, since it's just around the corner here. 
 
 
I kept my hair pretty simple today, with just an easy boho chic style.
It'll transition into beautiful beach bummy waves on the 'morrow.
 
 
 
And my make-up was rather simple as well...

 
Unfortunately for y'all, though, I don't have my amazing mom with me to take photo's today :( I had to rely on my phone... so please forgive the crappy quality. I am, however, still as quirky as ever!
 
 
Silly Pin-up mood today. I am wearing the same bird's nest necklace I was yesterday, and a pair of $5 shoes. I got them on clearance at Charlotte Russe at their blow-out sale in Colorado last year with my bestie - Sophia. They really are perfect for Summer, and for SOOOOO many different outfits.

 
The shorts were originially a pair of capri's I thrifted from Goodwill for $3. And the shirt was a hand-me-down that I've had for at least as many years now. My grandmother gifted me the conch belt for helping her clean out her closet one day... and by gifted, I mean handed down Italian leather. OMG! I die every time I walk in her closet <3

 
X's & O's
 
 
 Oh.. and did I mention that I suffer from that thing called "Bitchy Resting Face"?
 
 
How go your day to day adventures!?
 
-- A Beer Budget Fashionista
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment