I was thinking about these photo's as I did my last post,
and decided it would make the perfect Day #2 Option...
As I wore as dress/skirt yesterday, I chose to go with black tights today.
and decided it would make the perfect Day #2 Option...
As I wore as dress/skirt yesterday, I chose to go with black tights today.
BUT! I still wanted to give you more than one idea for a Chambray Shirt.
Pinterest / Street Style - Spring / @leannebarlow
Easy Pea-sy / Polyvore
Fun with Bold Pattern.... / The Daybook
Or, Simple with Black Pencil Skirt / Fashion Cognoscente
Honestly, this is such a versatile piece - you can do SO MANY things with it <3
I AM LOVING these Pastel Victory Rolls on Natasha Lillipore.
They are just the perfect touch of Whimsy for today,
and, I honestly can't wait until Friday when my dye kit gets here...
/ Make Up Ideas /

PIN-spiration / Amra Olevic

Insta-spiration from: @Sugarpill & @c_flower

And, from: @iamhjordis
Bleached Floral Chambray Shirt / Motherhood Maternity
Kum & Go / Powerade & Skittles...
My guilty pleasures...
Check in later for Photo's!!
-- Beer Budget Fashionista
/ Make Up Ideas /

PIN-spiration / Amra Olevic

Insta-spiration from: @Sugarpill & @c_flower

And, from: @iamhjordis
Bleached Floral Chambray Shirt / Motherhood Maternity
Kum & Go / Powerade & Skittles...
My guilty pleasures...
Check in later for Photo's!!
-- Beer Budget Fashionista
















Often, you’ll be told which live casino you’re watching, and also you’ll additionally be capable of chat with the vendor 우리카지노 and different online players
ReplyDelete