Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day#3: Tangled

There are lots of sweet ways out there to do Disney's Tangled version of Rapunzel... Cute, as always, but COME ON ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a limit to sweetness in the form of capturing a Disney persona. It's a Modern-day Disney Princess Challenge for a reason...



In fact, I can do many of the purple PIN-spiration outfits I've found, out of what is currently in my closet - which is what this blog, and my Tres Chic board is about...
 Doing Champagne style, on a Beer budget.  

 

 

 
 
 
However, I'm a rebel - and when I watch Tangled, that's what most hits me about Rapunzel. She wants to get out of her ivory tower and have adventures and see new things, and to really find out who she is - as a person. I was the same way. And now?!?!?! I'm married to my very own Flynn Rider. He's rough around the edges, and romantic in his own ways.
I'm a black sheep, who married a black sheep.
Who would've thought....

  
But, like I said, that's what hits me most about her. Today, in this 19-day Disney Challenge, I'm Rapunzel with her cast iron skillet.... Black and Purple, Edgy and Sweet, and ready to take on the world, and anything it throws at me! Especially after being sick for two days... I'm gonna hit this day in the face with my own iron skillet and make it through. Today is gonna be a good day.


A Simple black tee, with a purple tank underneath - jeans, purple flats, and a statement necklace, that SCREAMS drama ;)

-- A currently camera-less, Beer-budget Fashionista.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment