Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Disney Experiment...

I always see all these cute "Modern Disney Princess" Styles on Pinterest, and have been wanting to try them. So, now, I'm going to! I will be marking them off the list via post titles as I go through the 19 days of Princess Styles. All out of what is currently in my closet, and without spending a DIME.
 

IF, I can find my Motorola Atrix, I will be posting pictures of this process as I go. If not, then y'all are gonna get Loggorhea - but of photo's, not words, when this is all done. And, if I've missed any of the Princess's, please comment and let me know.
---------------------------------------------------------
Frozen: Elsa & Anna
Beauty & the Beast: Belle
Alladin, Prince of Theives: Jasmine
The Little Mermaid: Ariel
Brave: Merida
Sleeping Beauty: Aurora
The New World: Pocahontas
Frog Prince: Tiana
Peter Pan: Tinker Belle
Hercules: Magara
Hunchback of Notre Dame: Esmerelda
Atlantis: Kidakakash (Kida)
Snow White
Rapunzel
Anastasia
Mulan
Cinderella
 
And this last one is on a technicality, but...
 
Star Wars: Princess Leia.
 
(Disney bought out Star Wars - which as a Star Wars fan *thanks to my brother* I don't like.
But Princess Leia still counts because of it.)
 
The List checking starts tomorrow... So keep an eye out!
 
XOXOXO - A Beer-budget Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment