Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Baby Bump Day #ilostcount

Just Kidding! That's what a post list on my dashboard is for... Day #9.

Today is rather relaxed in style... I just don't have the energy to do anything "cutesy" in all honesty, and with the way my morning started?! It's a miracle I'm not hiding in my room depressed.... it just seems like nothing was going my way this morning, but I refused to let it get to me, and now my day is a little brighter.


We have 6 months down and 3 months left to go. My thing lately when I take pics like this is to think to myself - Well, it's about damn time I have something to show from this angle! 


Flannel, Black Metal Gem & Enamel Necklace, #wethair #dontcare, & No Make-up. Cleaning is on the agenda for today as my Momma is supposed to have guests over Thursday ... no fuss, no muss, easy peasy! 


Seriously Dudes... 


My Yoga Ball is mostly used for a footstool these past few months, and to relieve back pain or round ligament pain from the pregnancy with all of the musculoskeletal issues I've been having. And, when the time comes, it will become my Labor Ball... 

Also - Pegged Jeans (Riders via Walmart / sz. 8) a la Boyfriend Style with my Flannel Button up & Relaxed White Tank (5$ on Sale at WetSeal... Woo-hoo!) 


Shout out to my brother Jesse & his wife, Violet, for the Super Cool beaded bands! I got them for free, as a gift... But! Violet's dad, Tony, sells them & a portion of the proceeds go to support the Military.

(I'll have to ask Jesse the details and update this portion of the post with a link and more accurate info but you get the general idea about the cool beads...)



AND! Philip's "Daddy & Me" Kit is coming together finally... I can't wait to get it all set up in the basket together with the chocolate and a few other small gifts - like a few muslin comfort swaddles w/ diagram, and maybe some Dr. Pepper and mini Sailor Jerry shooters "Cocktails in a Jar" Crafts for those REALLY ROUGH nights when Daddy needs a nightcap to survive... So far I have a DC Comics Cuddle Time Blanket, Matching FLASH onesie & tee, a few things to distract him from Anxiety and Stress at the Hospital, and a mini diaper kit - skulls of course, 40 ct. pack from Honest Co., because it IS a "First Time Daddy" Kit too, and it HAS to be MANLY.  

-- Beer Budget Fashionista & Mommy-to-be

No comments:

Post a Comment