Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Steal My Pajama Style??!?!!?

Say what??????? 

What am I wearing in my Impromptu Sunday Morning 
Instagram Maternity Shoot?!







"Where did you get that totes adorbs nightie from 
the Starbucks / Good Morning Post?"

You wanna know how I look so cute, and yet, stay so comfy?! 


Pregnancy Humor goes a LONG way to making things better.


What you DON'T see... 

The wonderful SICK sunshine and roses days that 
I text to my Hubby while he's at work on why I can't cook dinner tonight.


Seriously! 

But, in all honesty, there are lots of choices out there for cute COMFORTABLE pajama's. And we're all about money saving in this house, so my budget for new Pajama's that would fit during pregnancy was like.... maybe, 20$. 

This blog is called "Beer Budget" Fashionista for a reason. 

And I don't mean like the good 15$ for a 6-pack kind of beer that is actually amazing. No... I mean, like.... You're paying off student debt, eating Ramen you made in a coffee pot, and sipping Bud Light, waiting on your paycheck to hit in the morning so you can go pay your electric bill before they cut your power in the middle of a blizzard Budget. 

(Maybe that example is a little much, and it's obviously embellished a little, but you get my point.)

You just have to know where to go! So, Repeat after me: 

WALMART is your NEW BEST FRIEND!!! 

TARGET is your NEW BEST FRIEND! 

CLEARANCE is AHHHHH-ma-zing!




These are just a few of the pattern options from the Secret Treasures Sleep-shirts at Walmart. I am wearing the Mint Flamingo's in that Baby Bump & Starbucks photo - and it's honestly the MOST comfortable nightie I have right now. It's mostly cotton, and all I did was go up to a LG & spend 5$. 

I also got a pair of really great Pajama's on sale for like 5$ from Target after Christmas, and since I had just found out I was pregnant - I planned ahead and bought a LG instead of SM then too. 

This is the Pattern, but I bought the Sleep-shirt version:


I can't find it on Target anymore, so they must have discontinued after Christmas... 

But You can find similar ones somewhere like Forever21
  

As I said before... CLEARANCE is your friend. You can even do something cute with socks! Or just have pretty ones to wear around the house on cozy days when you want something cute & comfy on your feet that doesn't involve shoes.


Wool Cable Knee Highs / Target / $14

I generally can find them on clearance for less than 8$, depending on the season. The pink one's I am wearing have honestly lasted about 2-3 years, and they are from Target. 

I just bought new wool socks in Mint Blue & Green shades with Crocheted Cream Ruffles and Pearl Buttons from a cute little store in Old Colorado City for like 8$ a pair.


Xhilaration Over the Knee / Target / $5 - on clearance right now


Boot Liner Socks - Grey Sparkle / Target / $6


Blue-Gray & Blush


Target / $7 - on clearance right now 

How do you stay Comfortable & Cozy!?

-- Beer Budget Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment