Sunday, May 1, 2016

Baby Bump Day #5

I don't know why, but I'm in this Beach Vibe / Hippie / Gypsy Love style mood... ok, well... more than I usually am. So, today I think I will go with the flow of the vibes, and wear my Embellished Neckline - Tie-dye Beach Dress! And to think... I got it on sale at the Dillard's close-out store last year for like 15$ on sale, and HAVEN'T worn it yet.

Here's some ideas for you too!

I know they sure inspired a huge chunk of my Pinterest / Hot Momma board...



Full of Wisdom Dress / Modern Vintage Boutique / $38



Ruffle Ivory Tunic / Ebay / $34




Instagram / @crisprosperi






Tie Dye Dress / Impressions / $42




Spell Designs / Fall for Falls / Style Wrap Up


TILLY'S / Tie Dye Dress

Check in Later for Photo's!!

-- Beer Budget Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment