It's Spring, not Summer yet - but I'm gonna go ahead and do a post on this:
CROP TOPS!
CROP TOPS!
Love them, Hate them - every body is different.
And lots of people are judgmental....
And lots of people are judgmental....
I say if you like it?! Go for it!
Whether it's a crochet bralette, a vintage corset cover,
a cropped tee or a flouncy little tank...
a cropped tee or a flouncy little tank...
Do YOU.
Personally, I like crop tops during my pregnancy.
Even if I don't wear them otherwise.
Even if I don't wear them otherwise.
It's an easy way to keep my boobs covered, and still stay cool when it's hot out.
That, and, I enjoy showing off my otherwise TEENSY Baby Bump!
It just makes me feel pretty and sexy.
Something I've been struggling with, personally, a lot lately....
Something I've been struggling with, personally, a lot lately....
So today's outfit is?! You guessed it...
A maxi skirt and a crop top!
Which just wouldn't be complete without the perfect accessory - bare feet...
Which just wouldn't be complete without the perfect accessory - bare feet...
Skirt / ZAFUL / $16
Honolulu Maxi / SaboSkirt / $42
Instagram / @mungoanna
Today's pieces:
My Top / Charlotte Russe / $15
My Maxi Skirt / Charlotte Russe / $20
Had I been so inclined to wear shoes today, I would have realized,
yet again, new shoes are in order!
yet again, new shoes are in order!
So, I thought I might add a few ideas for that on here as well.
Qupid Strappy Tassel Heel / Charlotte Russe / $35
Tassel Sandals / Charlotte Russe / $25
My Husband's Choice
(Which, I actually enjoy for the simplicity....)
Braided Lace-Up Gladiator / Charlotte Russe / $20
Or even something like these -
sticking with the Gladiator Theme my Hubby liked.
sticking with the Gladiator Theme my Hubby liked.
L: Qupid Caged Gladiator Heel / $25
Top R: Toe-Strap Gladiator Sandal / $30
Bottom R: Bamboo Studded Knee High / $25
Check in later for Photo's!!
Augh...
By the time my Hubby and I got around to taking photo's tonight
- it was dark & raining out -
and I had already partially changed for comfort...
I will retake pics tomorrow, but for now?!
It's 9:14 pm, raining, and 48F outside...
Time to get changed, cozy up, & get some shut eye!
-- Beer Budget Fashionista
















No comments:
Post a Comment